Friday, March 21, 2008

Blah...Bored....Bacon

Heii dudes,
If you're confused about the title, I was bored and had bacon with breakfast so there ja go. So far my weekend has been very boring. I've cleaned my house, and played wii. Other than that nothing.
HAPPY EASTER!!!! Well I guess it's good Friday. I always get very confused, because what's Saturday? Is it like lazy Saturday or something. And isn't Easter about the like Christ dieing and then coming back to life? I'm not that religious so people are goign to have to fill me in. If so, Where the hell did the rabbit come from? And why is it a rabbit? Like honestly, no rabbit is ever going to smart enough to hide eggs around your house. And BTW, wouldn't you be worried if a bunny randomly wandered into your house and started hiding Easter eggs? I would be afraid it would turn into that rabbit form Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and like bite my head off. Then again I don't trot around banging coconuts together, so I think I'm okay.
~~~Cody, who has the beliefs of a two-year-old.

No comments: