...what a scary thought. I was thinking of a catchy title to write, and I thought to my self 'hey! my bro is spinning around in a chair and making himself dizzy! what if he barfs!' So was born; the barfing brothers!
I have no idea of what to do today, but I kinda wanna go to the ROM. That sounds weird, but I love science and old stuff, so I like the ROM. I think I might see my sister today, (whoohoo) but maybe not because she is only going to a bar then straight to her moms house. I might see her tomorrow. Her mom, Suzy, has guitar hero 3, so I will work on my rad skills. (I'm being sarcastic, if you didn't notice.)
Anywhoo, I am now going to try to convince my parents to go to the ROM today, and so I must leave the blog. (**tear**) (**sarcasm**)
BLAH!!!!
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment