Saturday, March 22, 2008

Boxman Dance

LYRICS:There was this one time not too long agoI saw this one girl that made my heart explodeShe wasn't like the rest, no, she wasn't a hoIf I made her my girl, my life would be wholeI've never spoken to her, not even a wordI know that you're thinking that sounds absurdBut believe me I've tried, but to no availWhen I flirt with girls, I always failBoxman, Boxman, Boxman can't get a girlfriendHe's trying, real hard, but he can't get a girlfriendIt's about time that I face my fearsOr I'll regret this for years and yearsMan, I'm so nervous, I think I might hurl...Hey there Boxman, my name is pretty girlOh wait, i'm sorry, i'm not good at this...You smell that? it smells like pissOh God, excuse me, just ignore the peeWill you please go on a date with me?Boxman, Boxman, Boxman just got a girlfriendEven after pissing his pants, Boxman just got a girlfriendWhy you with a box when you're lookin' so hotYou know that kinda thing will get you shotHumans and boxes just don't intertwineI could have you arrested for this crimeWhat's wrong with you man? It's the 21st centuryWhy you gotta go and act so elementaryI'm human inside, although it doesn't showCome on baby, lets goI'm not gonna let people bring me downNow that's just something that I won't allowI taught myself that i should just walk awayBut then I always throw boiling water in their faceIf there's something that I've learned from all thisIt's that love is not about a kiss or chocolatesBut sticking together through thick and thinAnd if someone's a dick, throw hot water on himBoxman, Boxman, Boxman has got a girlfriendHe's wanted for attempted murder, but he still has a girlfriendBoxman, Boxman, Boxman has got a girlfriendBoxman, Boxman, Boxman has got a boyfriend?

hey guyz lemmie guess your all wondering what is located abouve my message arent you? Well cody already knows whats going on here but there is a smosh video on youtube called Boxmans Girlfriend and its a music video(check out the link) and you can learn the dance in it which cody and i already know. So LEARN THE DANCE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
l8tr g8trs
Kat

ps. here is the link for the learn the dance vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TK_KyJxcq4&watch_response
and here is the video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVBC1Ht8iJ4

No comments: