You're right Sophie, if James Marsden was 17 or even made himself look 17 he'd be Lysander for me too. (You don't even need chocolate Soph, isn't he better?) I watched Enchanted today where he plays Prince Edward-yes I noticed the Edward too- and I was upset at Gisele for not picking him. James is sooooo much better looking than Doctor dreamy. Maybe James Marsden can play Lysander in the movie for Within Hewitt Manor. I think I'll just have to dye my hair so that I could play Jo and change the ending so that Jo ends up with Lysander too. Just kidding. Though in real life I would have picked Lysander if I was her. He's so much hotter!
On a Facebook quiz, it says that James Marsden is meant to be my celebrity boyfriend. It's fate!
Enough about our beloved James Marsden for now.
I went to my Nanna and Nonno's today. I ate a giant 'dibs' type thing, strawberries, a veggie burger, grapes, rapini, fries, ketchup, bread, olives, a coke, and watermelon. They're Italian.
I got some chocolate and some mula- lot's of mula- as well. I do love those dollars. Plus I'm no longer broke to say the least! Thanks to my Nanna and Nonno for that one.
Alicia- My cousin Victoria's friend Heather is exactly like you, just two years older. Yes guys, there's more than one Alicia in the world! I shudder at the thought.
Oh, and by the way, there's room for you in my basilica too Sophie. You can entertain us everyone once in a while by playing the giant pipe organ. I may sing along.
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment