Well, my Easter turned out very chocolaty after all. I called my mom last night, letting her know that my dad wasn't planning to get any chocolate for us, and that was before my neighbor and my sister brought us goodies. So, my mom got huge baskets of chocolate stuff for me and my brother, and my Uncle got me some more chocolate. I might bring some to school on Monday. I am very happy the way Easter turned out, and since I don't go to church, I gave a half hour to myself to pray to God and to 'talk' to Him. (I basically talk, and he hopefully listens.)
Anywhoo, I best be going, I am needed to lead an Easter egg hunt.
Sincerely yours,
Sophie.
(PS, i am in a very weird mood, dont judge my ending.)
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment