Heii peeps!!! With the help of my neighbor and my sis, I have salvaged Easter. My neighbor brought a bunt cake, and a chocolate S and M, and my sister brought a giant chocolate cat. And yes Emma, if I had James Marsden, I would not need chocolate. He is ADORABLE!!! I am now having an obsession with James Marsden. I am going to worship him before he is dead. (ie Heath Ledger...I got to him too late.)
I am soooo happy for my sister!!!! She is now engaged!!! Her ring is a canadian diamond, and it is gorgeous. My sis says I can be a bridesmade, but not the made of honor. (I am too young... APPARENTLY. ) But I am still soo happy for her!!!! Her fiancee, (it sounds weird calling Sean her fiancee instead of boyfriend,) was really nervous, and is really, reaally excited too.
Anywhoo, I will blog later, after I wallow in my sisters glow and eat some chocolate.
Happy go Lucky....
Sophie!!!!!!!
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment