I am doomed! I shall never make it past the 8th grade! Why? BECAUSE OF FRENCH! I cannot speak it, i cannot write it, i cannot listen to it, it all drives me insane. I am going to fail french which depribes me from ever going to high school, and then I shall never get a job and then I will end up dating a loser like Mikey. So my daily life would go something like this: I sit at home waiting for my o-so-horrible boyfriend to come back from his job at the toothpaste factory where his job is to put caps on the toothpaste, then when he gets home we'll sit and watch Dr.Phil while eating Ruffles and sipping on coca cola! I'll wake up every morning to our screaming baby named "Alfredo" and have to change his smelly diaper. AND HOW DID THIS ALL HAPPEN?!?!
BECAUSE I COULDNT PASS GRADE 8 FRENCH!
Thanks for listening to my rant, now I shall go scream into my pillow for about 5 mintues, then attempt to understand why my life is so cruel.
--Sara
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment