Heii,
I'm bored so I decided to read through the blog. Have you guys noticed that we've almost broken 200 blogs? I find that amazing, and do some of us have blogaritus? The excessive blogging disease? I don't know but I think we all may.
Emma, the only ting you've missed so far today is French. There's an oral presentation on the brochure projects, and she gave us an outline. Oh, and there's a couple geography questions, but you need the sheet.
Did you know that there's a sevy who plays bass now? I was like oh no he is not touching the bass, but then I realized that the school bass is a piece of crap so I didn't care that much.
There's a really bad computer virus going around. If you get an email called Post-Card, don't open it and turn off your computer right away. Even if it's from a friend.
L8R,
Cody
P.S. All you ill people, don't breathe on me for I have yet to get sick. Immune system of gold!
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment