Easter gave me a cold people. Yessiree I'm having trouble breathing, I'm constantly blowing my nose, I cough every once in a while, and Buckley's actually tastes good. But don't worry, as long as I've got that Buckley's in me, I can't be stopped!
Yesterday was actually pretty boring compared to what family meals are usually like. There isn't alot to say for it. The olive bread was delicious though.
I've been working a lot on my new story, it's not the same one you saw Soph, I trashed that one. I'm going to do a character development excersise like the one Stephenie Meyer did for Edward. I'm going to try to right at least a chapter from the guys perspective. Hopefully it can be a companion book like Midnight Sun, but I wouldn't count on it. My main goal for this story is to make it much longer than my last. That's what I'm focused on.
While we're on the topic of stories, Sara, yours sounds very interesting. Do you write by taking a general outline from other series'? It's a good way to start. I've done it before. Can't wait to read more!
Never Back Down people!
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment