You mean you trashed Within Hewitt Manor??? You can't !!! That book is sooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can't thrash it I mean it!!! I will sneak into your room, steal itand then publish it for you!!!!!!! Watch out tonight!!!!
"All because of you, I believe in angels. Not the kind with wings, no not the kind with halos. The kind that brings you home, when home becomes a strange place. I'll follow your voice, all you have to do is shout it out."
-Rise Against
"I want to be an angst-ridden teenager who can't confront his own inner demons and takes it out verbally on other people instead."
-Jace in City of Ashes (Cassandra Clare)
"I know more damn perverts, at schools and all, than anybody you ever met, and they're always being perverty when I'm around."
-Holden Caulfield in The Catcher In The Rye (J.D. Salinger)
No comments:
Post a Comment