Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fixed and Fixing. (Not the dog kind)

I fixed the link. Try it again Livi. Oh, Soph, I'm going to publish my book on Word Clay when I finish the final edit. I can't do that until you're done reading it though. I think it's a good idea to put one of yours too, plus it's super easy and cheap!

Okay, I was on Fang's Blog (laugh Sophie) and there's this new join the flock thing. It's pretty cool looking. Go to the Max Ride site and check it out. Only problem is, you have to load a photo. For some reason it won't let me load a photo. If this happens to anyone else please tell me. Or if you know how to fix it, once again please tell me.

I'm really bored. There's nothing new happening. I need another book to come out. Who cana't wait until March 5th?

-Emma

No comments: