Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hey you!

You can beat up 25 five year olds because you'd be okay picking one up and throwing it at another Sara, I know that's why. Still, fourteen for a veggie and partial activist like me is pretty awesome.

So I need to see Never Back Down. Even Stephenie Meyer says that one of the best parts of it are the really hot guys. I know we'll all enjoy it!

So, as you all know I'm still grieving from the ending of Gilmore Girls (Especially you Cody). The creators of the show (Amy and Dan Palladino) have come out with a new sitcom called The Return of Jezebel James! I watched the pilot and the second episode when they came out for the first time yesterday, and it's actually really funny! It's very Gilmore-esque. (They like Hello Kitty!) You should all try watching it. It'll help you get through these sad, Gilmore-less times. Really!

(They're in a diner by the way.)
http://jezebeljames.info/files/images/rjj_pilot-ScH_0031_f.preview_0.preview.jpg

Oh, and Shauna? My Mom wants to know if your cow farmer likes to play cow tipping. (Mom's cool with cow farmers as long as they do.)

-Emma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*Sigh*..No...Jacob doesn't like cow-tipping. They're his cows..why would he?