Emma, when was 'The Final Warning supposed to come out? I thought it was supposed to be the 17th, but I bought and read the whole thing yesterday. The fifteenth. So I'm really confused. Like, at the end of most of your messages you put like four days to the final warning...or whatever. So i checked on Friday, the fourteenth, and you said three days till the warning...Which would be the 17th...But I got it yesterday...I'm really confused. Anyway...In case you still think it is coming out tomorrow, get it today!!! It is really good. Kind of short though, and the ending is kind of weird. But still really really good.
So if any of you have seen Degrassi, I saw the guy who played Jimmy (the guy in the wheelchair) in Yorkdale yesterday. It was really weird. Kind of pathetic considering he isn't even that famous and I still got excited about seeing a "movie star". Told ya...I really need to get out more often. My mom said that the first famous person she saw as a kid was Dr. Spock. From Star Trek. The guy with the pointy ears.
I'm bummed that we have school tomorrow, but I'm glad that I'm going to see my friends again. And that I wont be bored.
I did the 'how many five year olds could yoou beat up...but my computer is screwed so it wouldn't let me post the thingy. I got 23.
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment