So I'm really bored. And kind of confused, but that's not weird for me :P. I'm confused because i JUST posted my first blog, but it says that I posted it at 7:30. Maybe that's the time I started it or something. I was thinking HELLO IT IS CLEARLY 8:04! Sheesh, such incompetance. Anyway, right now I'm listening to Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5. Does anyone remember This Love by them? I still have that on my iPod. I was thinking about it and remembering obsessivly(did I spell that right?) singing that song in grade 5 with one of you guys. Anyone remember who it was? I can't seem to recall it, so if you remember, please tell me, because it's going to bug me.
I also just FINALLY found a picture for Olivia and Cody's magazine project. I actually located one of me playing trumpet, which was convenient. It took a while though. Olivia listened to my rambling about how everyone has good pictures but me. And I was looking through old camping pictures, and I saw this one, it was hilarious. So it was from like, the summer before grade 5 and it's this picture of Shauna, oh my god it's hilarious. Shauna, you were holding out your stick (like from roasting marcshmallows) and the look on her face! It's screams 'Where'd the marshmallow go?' You looked so confused Shauna it was hilarous! YOur holding your arms out in a weird shrug and you're just like 'aw man, where's my marshmallow?' I was laughing my head off. Anyway, I suppose I've blabbered on long enough. See ya!
Alicia xoxo
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
4 comments:
Yaay! You posted!
OMG! hahah that was me you were singing with! haha omg what loosers :p
AHAH omg...me nd my marshmellow sitckk! i love my marshmellow sticks...*grabs marshmellow stick and hugs* :p
Lol. Yes emma i FIANLLY posted. It was u shauna! thanks, that's been bugging me all day!
Lishi xoxo
Post a Comment