Thursday, March 20, 2008

La La La....Doo Doo Doo Doo...

Let me start by saying that my fingers are cold and tired, so if I have typos, too bad. I know my title is kinda weird, but I was listening to the end Juno song, so if you remember, there's a 'doo doo doo doo...' etc. part in there, and I added the lalala for kicks :P. So, I'm happy it's the long weekend, I've been kinda stressed this week. (You all remember my total break-down in DT and in homeroom). Yick.

Also, does anyone own the Linkin Park album Meteora or Hybrid Theory? If you do, let me know. I want it :P. GUESS WHAT!? My dad, he's been downloading some of the O.C. episodes, so Sara, if you can't let me borrow yours, we can use the downloaded ones. Having yours would save a lot of time though. Not to meantion that some of the episodes have Germon subtitles :P. But I might be able to turn that off once it's on a cd.

I leave you with this: When you know the notes to sing, you can sing most anyyything!!!!

Alicia xoxo

No comments: