I have a gift for you. Well, not only for you, but for lots of people. I forgot to bring it. I forget lots of things lately. I shall have it for Monday.
I really haven't been here lately. Just lazy, I guess...
Thinking about making my sister a chocolate souffle for a belated birthday gift. I'll do it tomorrow. (I'm such a procrastinator eh? Even for a birthday gift I'm late, and put it off longer!)
Shout out to my sister, although she can't see this, HAPPY BELATED 18 BIRTHDAYYY!! <3
I shall be an only child soon... she's goin off to McMaster U. Cody, Alicia, and anyone else who is an only child here, but I'm too stupid to know of, I shall feel your pain...
I alway write in too many lines... One sentence paragraphs.
--Livi♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment