...'time goes by so slowly' (*cough* madonna) LIED. Especially after a couple of days home sick doing nothing. Today back at school, I felt like the amount of time I actually had at home was so tiny. I haven't written anything today because of it, and there's no way that I'm going to fit in the amount of reading I wanted today. At least I have the weekend for that.
What happened to Shauna? Has she been kidnapped and held for ransom? I didn't see her at school, she hasn't blogged for days, and I haven't heard her voice cooming from around any mysterious corners lately. She MUST have been kidnapped. Though, on the other hand, I haven't gotten a mislabeled video tape that has some strange Heath-Ledger-as-the-Joker type makeup wearing person speaking really fast in Cantonese with English subtitles at the bottom asking for a four thousand Euro ransom with a dancing ballerina in the background behind a sickly thin and malnourished Shauna who's been gagged and tied to a chair. Wow that was a long sentence.
Hope you're feeling better Soph. The only thing you missed in school were a few french presentations and some math review for the test tomorrow. We may not even have a test tomorrow. Mr. V keeps saying it may be delayed for a little surprise. Who knows what that means?
I'm going to try either writing or reading before I go to bed now. I hope my cold completely leaves me soon.
-Emma
-
No comments:
Post a Comment