Thursday, March 6, 2008

What's So Funny?

I just thought I'd mention in my fourth blog tonight, that my Dad is talking to his best friend Doug in B.C. They haven't spoken in a while, and it's like a little reunion right now over the phone. It can be six days or six years and they'll still be best friends, able to pick up a conversation right where they left off without taking a breathe. I wish I had that.
So right now, they're giggling like little girls and have been talking for hours on the phone. Don't bother calling me until Saturday people, they'll still be on the phone lines. It's expensive long distance calls here too.
They talk about everything, like the Trailer Park Boys, hockey, work trips, aha! That's where I get my randomness from! It's my crazy Daddy's genes that make me so random people!
Anyways, it's nice to hear my Dad laughing like that sometimes. He really is just a little kid on the inside. By the way, Dad and Doug have been friends since they were kids. Inspiration for lifelong friendships between us people, huh?

-Emma

No comments: