So, to Alicia, you can edit posts! I mean, at least I can, but I'm the admin. So I'll fix it for you. There you go Soph, you can't be left out for long. But you can keep yourself out for long in the case of this blog! Blog already goddammit! Seriously, before Bon's hair eats me alive like the tiny mama panda. I've had enough of being chewed for one day.
Shauna, your emo stories are so easy to make fun of! Honestly, go send Tina to fat camp, I'm telling you half a frogs leg will do her some good. Oh wait, she's dead. Don't forget to put Taylor in the electric chair. (Sorry Alicia.)
I wish I was away in Ingo too Sara. Keep up the reading. If you haven't read the books, you should totally check them out. The fourth one, "The Crossing of Ingo" comes out May 5th in the UK. I have to order it online. When the girl in this video says that the Mer are slimy, she's wrong, but they are as she says not how you'd expect them. And Faro at least is incredibly beautiful.
Oh and about your comment Shauna, you're my dark side? Wow, I had no idea you had such dark gifts. Or that I had such dark gifts. After all, if we're the same person, you are me and I am you. So whatever is yours is mine and whatever is mine is yours. Does that mean that when you go to the washroom, I'll be able to sense it somehow? Gross.
I'm going to try and squeeze some writing time in before my shower, so I'm going to have to sign off.
11 days people! The Max Ride site's been updated too.
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
1 comment:
Eww...Emma! Not what i meant!
Post a Comment