Wow, I have not blogged for a week. I find that amazing. I was just sitting at my desk and I was like," I shall blog, for I have not blogged for a while". If you're wondering about the lack of contractions, I have decided that they are outdated and overrated, and I have been reading a lot of the classics(i.e. Oliver Twist, Great Expectations, Dracula) so I may sound funny.
Anyone been shopping lately? I went to the Eaton's Center on Friday, bought lots of stuff. They have their summer stuff out already. Can you believe it? There is still so much stupid snow left. Although I have to say I gave in and bought a pair of short-shorts. Has anyone ever noticed how scary Hollister stores are? Thea and went in intending to buy something, but it smelled so bad, and we got lost in there, and there were way too many people. I was beggining to feel claustrophobic, and it stank, and people did not get out of my way. I think I almost died.
My grandparents got back from this huge trip to Cambodia, Thailand, and Laos. They brought me back this Cambodian flute. It is so pretty, and when you play it, it sounds very haunting.
I got this new Wii game, and Thea and I unlocked almost all the levels. Anyway, that's what I've been doing for most of the week. Oh and Emma, What channel is that show on? A chance for a new t.v. show obsession is always a good thing.
I shall now go immerse myself in the seedy world of London's 18th century underbelly with Dodger and Oliver.
~~~Cody
P.S. You may notice that contradicting my earlier statment about contractions, I use apostrophies in my above stories, this is just to show ownership, and or is the name.
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment