Tuesday, April 1, 2008

BAM! Underpants!

A: So do you wear underpants?
Jesus (me): Well, actually, I invented the concept of "Underpants" and passed it along to God, or as I like to call him, Daddy-Kins. Then he put it into the mind of some guy, and BAM! Underpants.

Yes I'm Jesus. Well, I need to act as him for drama. Ahahaha.. Dumbledore's creepy comments...

So I'm bored, continuing my story, inhaling Mini-Eggs.. Being bored...Drinking raspberry tea that tastes like warm rosewater... Trying not to spill it on my white shirt.

I went to visit Weston Memo today w/Katie and George, as they picked up their siblings. We saw Ms. Lynch, and Ms B. Hayes. Me and Katie told them Bodi came back for a visit, (cause aparently he was at the school yesterday) and they were shocked. I can't believe they remember us still! Ah, for the carefree days of early childhood....

You're welcome Lishi. I knew you guys would enjoy them.

BLABLALABAAASDncvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcvcv...

No! It's not witchcraft Cody, thats generalization. It's Non-gender-specific-magical-peoples-craft
You are a baby. Dog food is for dogs, and people food is for people.

Back to writing.

--Livi♥

No comments: