Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm BAAAAAACCCKKK!!!!

HIDY HO!!!!
Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. I haven't been coming on here. But I am now, and that's all that matters right? So, I was quite disappointed at the amount of wind this afternoon. I didn't bring a jacket because it was so warm! But noooo, it just couldn't stay warm could it? Of course not.
I have also started reading City Of Bones, which, may I say, is AWESOME so far (and I am positive it will continue to be.)

Hmm, what else...oh! Livi got me coconut shells! Well, one coconut shell cut in half. Although most of you know that already. But I was reinacting (probably spelt wrong) Monty Python's Quest For The Holy Grail! Hellz ya! Thanks Liv!

In other news (:P) I have gotten a new story idea. It's a murder mystery and I need names! There are five teenagers, and I'm going to look on a site to see if I can find anything, but I will give you guys the descriptions and see if you can come up with anything that fits.

The first is the main character. She is sixteen, with long light brown hair and molten brown eyes. She has an athletic (or skinny, but not skin-and-bone skinny) body. She is very smart but is also a klutz.
Next is the other 16-year-old. He has black hair that flops into his face. His eyes are very dark brown, almost black. He is one of those brooding, mysterious guys. He is tall. He likes to read.
Next character is 17. He has short blone hair and blue eyes. He is short for his age, but is still taller than the main character (whatever her name may be):P. He is also funny/sarcastic.
Also, there is another 17-year-old. She has medium length reddish hair (but not crazy red) and blue eyes. She is tallish, but not skin and bone. Very flirty.
Okay, last one. The last character is 18. He has shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. Very tall, responsible, but still funny.

That's it. If you guys can come up with any names for any of them, could you email them to me or put them in the blog? If you do, either describe who's name it should be or put it in the same (relatively) colour that i described them in. THANKS!!!

Alicia xoxo

No comments: