Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bweeheehee

I feel schemey *Schemey Fingers*
And that was my stange evil laugh. I go BWEEHEEHEEHEE*cough*. Yes my evil laugh includes a cough.
Just downloaded some songies..

"The palette glows brightly at midnight" If you know the response, tell moi. We shall then converse about a certain society.

ATTENTION! I need everyones help with this. I have a riddle. I cannot figure this out. If you can, please tell me. The riddle is as such:

Not far away, but out of sight,
You'll strive to bring it near
Just scale the peaks and reach the heights
Of the standards you hold dear.

_ _ R _ _ _ _ _ _ _
It is a ten letter answer with the third letter being R. There is also a picture of a snowy mountain. Help?

Thankssss!

--Livi♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a shirt that same color.

Livi said...

*GASPING*

Unknown said...

This is the "perfect" hint for your riddle...

Got it?

Enjoy