I thought I might mention that in City of Glass, Jace becomes very jealous of someone, but not Simon. Sebastian? It may not even be about love too, it could be jealousy for another reason. But I had to mention. Since Sara and Alicia are going to be finished soon, I thought I'd put the link to The Mortal Instruments group right here. You should check out the sections 'Anti-Simon, love Jace' and 'Luke and Jocelyn, or Jocelyn and Valentine' and 'Simon the...SPOILERS'. Though you should check out every section because they're all really interesting. But make sure you read all of City of Ashes first.
By the way, Stephenie Meyer has finally updated her site, with a cool clip from Twilight the movie, and more Host info. Check it out.
-Emma
P.S. Alicia send me more of your story!
-
1 comment:
hey im ralph and i can fly...i LOVE the book maximum ride..like you.check out my blog sometime
http://like-totally-ralph.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment