Friday, April 11, 2008

My Suckish Day

So, Emma and Sophie, I have just sent you the next two chapters of my Vampire story. If anyone else wants it, let me know. So as you know, today we watched a lovely movie and had our shots, and had Health. Beautiful day, wasn't it. I think I did quite well during 30 Days Of Night, except for the end where I curled up of course. But otherwise... I think I was okay. My arms still hurts from the needle, when I move it. But, what can ya do? Health was sickening, as always. Ugh, and me and Sara have swimming tomorrow...what did I do to deserve this? Tee hee, oh well. My murder mystery planning has come to a stall, but I am sure that soon, any day now, I will get an inspiration and it will go into overdrive. That's what usually happens. Oh, and Livi, I am in an emo state because I can't get the heart or other thingys to work. *Sniffle*

Alicia xoxo♥

P.S. HAHA I FIGURED IT OUT! I AM OFFICIALLY ADDING THAT TO MY SIGNATURE!!!

No comments: