'Hi back.' Alicia and Sopie. I hope you can read this again one day and not be stuck in the web forever Alicia.
The commercial for the Dairy Queen Blizzard was just on MTV, and something about it bothered me so I thought I'd complain here. In the commercial, a Dad is at his kid's school for parent's day, and he says he works at Dairy Queen so he'll make the class Blizzards. Problem is, the Blizzards that the commercial is for have chocolate covered peanuts in them. So he couldn't give them out in a school because they are banned because of allergies. It's just unrealistic.
So there's this site that is entirely about counting time. It's called online stop watch. Time yourself.
And Alicia, I demand that you send me more of your story on e-mail because I fear I shall die without it. Do you really want to be responsible for the death of an almost-fourteen-year-old?
-Emma
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment