Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Have You Ever Been Stuck At The Spider Thing At Swanek?

To answer the title, I have. In Fact, it happened just today. Let me tell you my story.

So, Sophie and I went rollerblading (in her case biking) to Swanek Park. You all know it and you all know the big spider thing. So, Sophie starts climbing, and I take off my rollerblades and attempt to climb it in my socks. Unfortunately, considering my remarkable talent for gracefulness and balance, I slipped. Next thing I know, my butt is sitting in one square thingy, my legs hanging from one above me and my hands gripping two random ropes to keep my self from falling further. Another unfortunate thing about this adventure is that since I fell fast, I got a hell of a rope burn on my arms. And the lovely Sophie is just having so much fun laughing at me! (Of course, I was laughing at myself too.) And then, another stroke of luck, Emma's mom and brother come in. So I was just like, "Help," in a weak voice and Emma, you're mom was just like, "Are you stuck?" and in the same weak voice I was just like, "Yeah" It was sad. Luckily there were no cute guys in the park to see my patheticness. Oh well, that's just me being the loser I am.


Also, no Emma, I do not want to be responsible for the death of a near fourteen-year-old, so I will send you the next couple chapters as soon as I read over them. Which I will do now. See ya!


Alicia xoxo

No comments: