Saturday, April 5, 2008

Darkness Turkey

Three Depressing stories about turkeys. They're so sad, yet absolutley hilarious. The best one is as such: Once there was a turkey. But not any more. Not on the charred remains of post-apocalyptic earth
Poor, poor turkey. Here's the link if you'd like : http://buttersafe.com/2007/11/22/three-depressing-stories-about-turkeys/

Alicia, when I saw the title of your last post, I thought you lit your hand on fire or something. Seems like something you might end up doing. And why don't you just start writing your story? This story I'm doing didn't even have a plan. Just three main characters, and a setting. I didn't even know what type of story it would be. Hell, I didn't even know what would happen beyond page 2. Ah, well, everyone has different writing styles.

I ♥ my funky heart signature thing. I could also do this ☻ SEE THE HAPPYNESS?????

What about these ♦♣♠♫♪ Hahaha, I love the number pad symbols.

--Livi♥

No comments: