You know what I really hate? Swimming homework! Yes, you all heard me correctly, we get homework in Bronze Medallion! It's so unfair! I mean, okay, a little homework is alright, but we had to write a page or something on a certain topic (of course I completely forgot about it until today, so I did it all just a few minutes ago). And now my hand hurts! *Sniffle*. I hope we don't get homework from it this week, don't you Sara? *Sigh* C'est La Vie (is that how it's spelled?) I guess.
Other than that, I finished City Of Bones. I was so surprised at the twist! Sheesh! I called Emma the second I was done and was hyperventillating on the phone. Just ask her! So now I am on to City Of Ashes. I am also dying to start the first chapter of my new book, but I still haven't figured out all the teensy details for it yet, and that's what you need for a murder mystery, right? Oh well, I'm hoping it'll be ready to start soon, and then I will send whoever want the first chapter to them. Maybe I'll even print it! (the story I mean, once it's done).
Oh and one last thing. Has anyone ever noticed that everyone has their own speacial signature? I do either Alicia or Lishi and then xoxo. Emma does -Emma. Sara does --Sara. Livi does --Livi and then some funky heart. Sophie just write Soph. Cody does ~~Cola-ola or something like that. Katie just writes Katie. Jesus Shauna, I haven't seen your signature in so long, I don't know what it is! I don't care if your pet elephant named Walrus had the attention need of the planet! WRITE SO I CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT YOUR SIGNATURE IS BECAUSE YOU DIDNT SIGN YOUR LAST ENTRY! Sheesh.
Lishi xoxo
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment