Alicia, you little ICON THIEF! You have stolen, my ONE and ONLY heart icon.... I shall disown you now.
:P Jokes! I shan't disown you Lisha. Or should I say, Peach Cobbler! I found an old email with that in it.
I want some peanut butter for some reason. I don't know why, but I do.
Character Naming TIIIIIME!!
If you please, I need a name. Small girl, maybe about seven or eight. Homeless little urchin child. She has brown, curly hair and is very cute. Name can be a nickname or real name. Don't know, very loose naming options. It sounds like im describing a lost kid to the police or something...
That is all.
Livi (shall I adopt a new symbol? Maybe Livi☻ or Livi☺ or... goin out on a limb here...Livi♥?)
Livi♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment