Saturday, April 12, 2008

I thought I might mention, my life is over.

I just took the 'Who is your Twilight Guy' quiz, and I ended up with JACOB BLACK!
That's one reason. The other one is I'm totally paranoid after watching Final Destination 3, and I'm convinced that my laptop charger is getting some serious electric current from the plug, and I'm going to eat some chocolate mousse with two maraschino cherries on top, one of which has a slight bit more juice than the other. So I'm going to have my laptop on my lap while I'm eating the less juicy maraschino cherry, and I'm going to accidentally tip my mousse bowl to the side too much, so a tiny line of juice spills down from the cherry onto the charger which will trigger the already out of control sparks and run through my computer cord, electrocuting me to death! I'll burn and you'll hear my screams, then you'll go on a roller coaster, have a premonition and save half of your friends from getting killed on it, then death will pick off every survivor one by one. I'm telling you, I'm paranoid.
Alicia send me your story, and read mine!

-Emma

No comments: