Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

So, it's 5:30 pm on my fourteenth birthday, and I'm sitting outside on the deck, smelling my veggie sausages while writing on my laptop. Ah. The perfect birthday afternoon. Katie, I've already saved 230 dollars plus half the contents of my bank account for Ireland, so you better run the plan by your parents.

Thank you for sending me the last of the Brody story, and I demand you finish it soon Alicia.

I have completed one very crucial scene towards the end of Into The Night, as well as a few surrounding it. I'll work on Chapter 10 soon. I've also written the beggining of an early scene for Into The Light, so I have a very clear picture of where the series is headed. I have planned out Into The Night's ending, so it's just a matter of sitting down to complete less-appealing scenes before it is complete. It'll still be a while though.

I have been wearing my tiara all day, so don't yell at me. Thank you for all of your birthday wishes.

-Emma

No comments: