heii,
so I know I haven't blogged for a while, but I really had noting to say. But today is different. I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!! Hope you feel wonderful and 14. As a kind of birthday present I sent you the prolog of my story. I changed my mind about the Vampire one. I might attempt that one after this one, but I need practise if I'm gunnamake the vampire one good.
Today I time kept my dad's hockey game. It was fun, but at the begining the machine kept making angry beeping noises at me. I quickly fixed it, but then ahd trouble putting up the penalties.
Katie I want you to know that on my way home I did get into boss shananigins (sp.) because I walked by this random dude and he was like hi. It was strange but I felt like telling you.
Anyways. BIIIIIIIII
Cody
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment