Friday, April 4, 2008

Slushy, lazy, crazy days of Aaaapriiil!

Sing the title like the song "Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Suuummmeeer!" from Gilmore Girls. You know what I'm alking about Cody. Rory's totally jealous of Shane.

Speaking of 'Rory', I like all of the names you came up with Alicia. They really match the descriptions, and I can't wait to read that first chapter! Don't spend all long weekend writing though, you have to read City of Bones, and then City of Ashes! I'm dying being the only one!

On that topic, if you guys join the group for the Mortal Instruments on Google (same acount as blogger) you can see some really cool answers by Cassandra Clare to questions about the series, and trade theories. Cassie writes all of the time on it, and it's really exciting to get sneaks of City Of Glass. Don't read them until you read the first two though, Spoiler Warning!

The trilogy Cassandra Clare is writing next about the Shadowhunters will be called 'The Infernal Devices' and will be about a girl warlock in the Victorian Era who falls in love with a boy Shadowhunter. Can you say 'taboo' ? Can't wait for those!

Here's some big news; Twilight the movie wil be released December 12, 2008.

Sophie, you have strange dreams. Plus, a crowbar wouldn't be my weapon of choice. I've always wondered how much damage a can opener could do. At least my teeth are still in place.

I'm glad to see your not dead Shauna, and keep up with the blogging!

-Emma

No comments: