Friday, April 4, 2008

*Sniffle* I Hate Slush

Hmph. I am very mad at the weather today. Oh well, more time to write and read. Sorry, Soph, I would give you a name, except I had enough trouble trying to think of names for my own characters. I finally got them all last night. The main character is named Aimee Abbot. Then there is Daegan Lawrence, the broody mysterious one with black hair. Next is Kalden Ismay, the blonde haired one, and his fraternal twin Bryanne, the red haired one. The oldest one is named Rory Hammond, the one with the shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. (Scroll down to April 1st to see more detailed descriptions.) Anyway, now all I have to do is plan everything out so that it all fits together. I'll send you guys (whoever wants it, let me know) the first chapter whenever I write it (which could be a while depending on how hard I work on the outline.)

Lishi xoxo

No comments: