Sunday, April 13, 2008

so sad...

I find it really sad that when city of glass comes out, we will all be separated. Cody and Shauna are going to the IB program, sara, lishi and i are rushlets, emma and katie are going to ESA, and Olivia is going to UFA. (If i'm forgetting anyone, I am sooooo sorry!) Livi, you a loner out of the blog. I really hope we are still going to stay in touch. I think that every month starting in september, the blog members (and perhaps others) should meet together and go to the mall or sompin. Cody and Shauna, you two NEVER blog!! BLOG BLOG BLOG!!

Sara, I need your input on my essay. Lishi and Emma said it was good, but I bet they are just saying that..... :)

Soph <3

1 comment:

piper said...

i am not a member of Organization X but my orginization is alike.we are not the enimies...you are.you have been tagged and targetted.all mutants must be terminated