AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OUR SWIMMING EXAM IS TODAY! I'M NERVOUS! Seriously! Why couldn't the instructors just pass us on our performance throughout this thing? Why does there have to be an exam!? This isn't school! Sheesh!
I honestly just want this to be over and to have me and Sara pass! Don't you ever wish you could zoom forward in time so that you didn't actually have to do something? You only see the outcome? Well that's what I wish now.
On a happier note, I get to go over to Sara's for dinner after! Yay! And I'm going over there early so we can do some commercial filming. We really need to get that done ;P.
Sara, I am very glad you put up that link, because I hadn't found it yet. Emma, I love the cover, it's awesome, no matter how blurry ;P. I'm writing all in orangy reads today. Hmm. Lol.
Alicia xoxo♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment