Sunday, June 1, 2008

Birthday Gifts!!!

My friends, I love this birthday! I am currently writing from my new dell laptop!!!!!! Yay!!!! I love it. Sorry Emma, it is not a Mac. :P. I love it. It's awesomeness! It has internet (obviously) and it's Windows Vista! I'm soooooo happy! You know, when I said I wanted a laptop, I never actually expected to get one! Considering the price of these things now! I may not even need my computer anymore, if we hooked a printer up to this thing!

I also got a stuffed doggy (so cute) and two shirts. One is kinda like a halter, but it can also be a tube top. The other is a low cut top, but it has like, a built in thing so that it un-lowers the low-cut. And I still get to spend my grandparent's money that they sent me! I am so happy!

Alicia xoxo

(p.s. I'm still figuring out how to put up the heart on here, cuz there's no extra number pad)

No comments: