Friday, May 9, 2008

Cute French Boys and Chosen

If I felt like a rebel, I would swear and tell the whole world to piss off right now. But I don't feel like a rebel. I feel like a child who has been scarred by a certain book I like to call, Chosen. Thank you for allowing me the torture by finishing early Sara. I think I should probably mention that I started reading the book at 3:20, and finished at about 6:00. Easy peasy. And it made me angry and possibly gave me a stomach ache. Oh well, it's not like I have to wait until fall or anything for the next one. Fall! The humanity! By the way Sara, there's going to be six House of Night books, not five. Yup, more pain and waiting. The joy!

Olivia, I would also like to request a cute French boy. Preferably one who is tall, dark and mysterious, and so help me god is not named Loren. Edward maybe.

Alicia, I'm glad you're not dead because of my obscenely long feedback.

And I took off the old dates. I'll have to take my party off tomorrow because technically it hasn't happened even though it's less than twenty four hours away. I also will be adding the House of Night series to our books, as well as books we're waiting for and a link to the site. I'm also adding a link to the awesome website of The Mundanes podcast because it's all about The Mortal Instruments and is truly AWESOME.

Emma

No comments: