Friday, May 9, 2008

Cute French Boys

Hey Guys!

I haven't yet recieved much feedback on my murder chapter, which I will be needing people! Emma, thank you for the huge feedback paragraph that gave me 'a huge headache and possibly a couple brain anyeurisms" I probably spelled that wrong. Also, Emma, about three of the dates on the 'important dates' thingy have passed. Just letting you know. Maybe you could put Until Niagara Falls Trip and Until End Of School on there! Just a suggestion. Um, what happened today... me and Sara studied for swimming (barf) and walked the dog. Dylan scares me, but that's not new. Oh and Livi, whenever you read this, have fun in Paris!(says with accent). Or, if you have gotten back when you read this, hope you had fun! We all miss you already! Bring me back a cute French boy! So, I guess that's it. Send lots of feedback!

Alicia xoxo♥

No comments: