Tuesday, June 17, 2008

All Better

Ok, so I am all better, and so is Sara. It is not me who gave you the cold I would like to say. We all got it in Niagara, since it takes 48 hours for a cold to actually make you sick. Shauna got it too because she was with us a lot. We all stayed in the same room, so we must have all given it to each other. It only lasts a day or two. I am all better, and Emma and Sophie, I'm sure you will be too.

I couldn't read while I was sick because the words on the page spun, but I read a lot last night because I was feeling a lot better. I was also reading all of 2nd and 3rd period because we were in the library. So, I got a good chunk done. I'm almost at part 2, and I'm sure I'll zoom along now. Sorry I took so long.

So, today Katie ditched the park early because she thought I was sick so I ended up walking with Aiden and Connor. I was scared because Blair was walking to the park so I was like, okay, leaving now and along came Conner. So I declared that I was going to tag along with him and Aiden. It was different for me. Oh well, they're kind of funny so.

Hope everyone is feeling better!

Alicia xoxo <3

No comments: