Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sick and Bored

Can someone please read my story? You'd think that being home sick all day might give you some time. Please! I'm dying here!

I have a question for everyone in Mrs. Rowl's grade 5 class. We read a lot of books that year, including A Wrinkle In Time, The Whipping Boy, and The Bodach. But there's one story I can't remember the title of about a boy in a church/castle type thing. He hides in a niche at one point. And there's this girl character who has a room he's not supposed to go near or something like that, but he does anyways. There's lots of magic tricks, and I can remember a scene near the beginning where the boy's just arrived, and someone plays a card trick or uses taro cards (I think that's it actually) and it's raining outside of the chapel room. The title has something to do with dark magic, or black magic, or some kind of magic. I hope someone remembers, because I don't.

Get better everyone else who's sick. We only have one week left of school after all! Yay!

-Emma

No comments: