Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Want My Copy!!!

Emma, I inisist that I get a copy of Into The Night, I don't care what the cost is, your getting that money on Monday... hehe... money on monday, does anyone else notice how weird that sounds... no? Ok, maybe its just me. Anywho, congrates again on another book Emma!

In other news, today I went to Chapters because my Grandma wanted to give me my Grad gift a little early, so I got the Vampire Diaries series, and the Outsiders. And then I had to go to Winners with my mom, which wasnt that bad because I got a pretty summer dress.

I also watched the Outsiders movie today with my mom & Grandma, because I have the bootleg version. I cried when Johnny died... again, I can never stop myself its just so sad... "Stay gold Ponyboy Stay Gold..." WAA!!!

Well, I should porbably get going, I've got If There Be Thorns to read... which I still think isnt as good because its in Jorys and Barts perspective.

--Sara ♥

No comments: