Yesterday I went to my cousin Leslie's outdoor wedding, which felt much more like a party than a wedding, but that's possibly because I'm used to Italian ones where they don't add three lines on the Our Father prayer. (Or as they call it the Lord's Prayer). I wore a really nice blue dress (think Lorelei at the end of the sixth season when she breaks up with Luke and then runs to Christopher all sad and stuff). The coffee there was okay, and the strangest thing was that we danced to Low by Flo Rida at a wedding. I would have thought maybe a live band or string quartet, or even some classic jazz music coming out of the speakers, but no. It was rap and hip-hop. But I'm also planning on going to Casa Loma or Italy for my wedding, so of course my point of view would be very different.
Anyone who wants to buy my book, I have to tell you that it will be $25.00 to buy because of the shipping cost, but if you still want it I will appreciate it and make sure to get you your copy as soon as it comes in.
I was watching Smart Travels in HD this morning, still before church, and they visited Lake Como, Italy. It's so beautiful and one of the villa's there is called the Villa Carlotta. Inside are so many incredible Italian statues, my absolute favourite by Canova, called:
Psyché ranimée par le baiser de l'Amour
I just love that statue. I'm going to church soon, so I better go get dressed.
-Emma
No comments:
Post a Comment