Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Playday - Not As Fun As It Used To Be

So, in my opinion, playday sucked. Lack of organism, lack of fun! I think the most fun I had was the end when we were all sitting around in the shade randomly, which is sad because I had a headache. That was really stupid. I liked playday more when I was a little kid, and even then my favourite part was the Freezies. By the way, I never got one of those. Hmph >:(

I am excited though, that tomorrow is the last day! And we're going to Wonderland *dances*! I know I am going to cry though. Even though our school has gone downhill (majorly) I'm going to miss it a teensy weensy bit. More so, I will definitely miss the teachers, especially the ones that actually taught me. And my friends, but I know I'll see all of you so, that makes things better.

Everyone has to blog, blog, blog this summer, so we can all keep in touch. I will try to blog from Portugal, if I can link up to a wireless connection there. I don't know where there is one, or if there even is, since my grandparents don't have a computer. But I will try my best, I swear.

I believe that is all. I will see you all tomorrow, on our last day!!!!

Alicia xoxo<3

2 comments:

Gracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gracie said...

have you ever read eva ibbitson secret countess it's amazing also vist my blog thanks xx