I'm now having to sit here and do nothing as my mom need s to come home. She's gonna straighten my hair, but shes coming at like 2:30 or something.
All I can do is eat Mentos and long to throw them in some Coke. I wonder if it would work with other carbonated beverages.... Sprite perhaps? Or ginger ale? Is there an ingredient in Coke that makes the Mentos fizz up like crazy? So many questions...
Thank you Cody, for both the wonderful gift that Alicia now has and for unlocking Pork and Beans! I may now listen to the awesome tune of Weezer. ♪I'll eat my candy with the pork and beans. Excuse my manners if I make a scene!♪ That song is the best!
Would Pepsi work as well? They're virtually the same...
--Livi♥
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment