Saturday, July 26, 2008

Family Reunion

So, today I are having the famous BBQ with my family. I am excited, it should be fun. We all go swimming and then sometimes play video games :P. I'm worried it might rain though, hopefully not. It looks sort of sunny now...sort of.

I am going back to church with Emma tomorrow, excited for that too. I would like to mention that while I was in Portugal I donated for a reconstruction of a church in some areas, because it was starting to break up. I was quite pleased with myself :P. I encountered two extremely sacreligious things while there though, that I forgot to mention. So, there's this statue there of Jesus Christ, and on top of his head and on both of his arms they had metal poles! For airplanes! Oh my god, it was so weird. I took a picture. There was a metal pole with a light on Jesus' head! And another thing, I was in the gift shop inside of the statue (not of Jesus, but there's a part below it) and a lady tried to rip me off! INSIDE A STATUE OF JESUS, AND ABOVE A CHURCH!!! I bought something that was 8 euros and gave her twenty, she gave me 2 euros back. She tried to rip me off 10 euros!! 10! God...

Livi, if you don't already have two people coming to the ROM with you, I would like to go. I haven't seen you since school let out! Give me a call, or I'll call you or something. I just have to see if I'm busy on Wednesday. Well, I gotta go, my family will be arriving any minute. See you!

Alicia xoxo <3

No comments: