Okay, so Sara and I have a rant. WHY ISN'T ANYONE BLOGGING?! HMMMMM? Seriously people, blog dammit. I don't care how busy you are, take three to five minutes out of your oh so busy lives and B-L-O-G! Tell us what you are doing, or die! Seriously, how are we gonna keep in
contact if you don't blog! God! Over to Sara.
Thank you Alicia, AND I TOTALLY AGREE!!! YOU ALL SHALL BLOG OR ELSE [fill in dangerous threat to your life here] Well, besides our little rant here we actually have lives and things to talk about. So...uh... Today we danced around my room with silly hats to the song Shake It, which you all know... and if you dont, you suck. Anyways, other then that we had to deal with my brothers annoying friends all day and we played rock band & guitar hero =D.
Back to Alicia.
Thank you Sara. Now that we have finished our rant, there is a little more to say. Other than doing what Sara mentioned, we also went for a dippy dip in the pool and walked about our little neighbourhood randomly. I am making a lot of mistakes. I just made one now. And now. HAH! Anyway, we shall be going now, before the hyper rush from the Coke (the drink) we just drank kicks in. Although it may have already, you never know. So, tah tah, pip pip and CHEERIO!!!!
Alicia xoxo<3
&
--Sara <333>
My blog has moved!
-
Find me here at http://lisamcmann.wordpress.com/.
No comments:
Post a Comment