Thursday, August 14, 2008

Giant Tic Tacs!

Hello all! I haven't blogged in awhile and I realize that but I haven't exactly been at home, I was just up at my Grandma's who lives in Renfrew (for those of you don't know where that is, it's a small town right beside Ottawa.) Anyways, I had fun and got alot of inspiration for writing.

So I haven't gotten to sleep in since Sunday and it sucks, I had to be up at 8:30am today (which is very early for me.) because I had to go get my retainer. I had trouble getting it off and they gave me a t-shirt (which I will never wear in public.).

In other news, I don't feel very different being 14 and all, should I? I still feel like I'm 13 for some reason. Did any of you forget your 14? Since all of you are older then me except for Sophie.

Oh, and about my random title, its because yesterday I bought a giant case of tic tacs and I'm already almost finished! I get to addicted to them, and so does my mom so the whole 5 hour ride home we were eating tic tacs.

Any hoodles.... I bestest be off my hommies! Tootles.

--Sara ♥♣♥ (<-- hehe new signature.)

No comments: