Thursday, August 14, 2008

Grargh...

Quetzalcoatl, why do you and the various other sky gods hate me so? Ra, please show the sun... I want to go outside, but it looks like rain and i don't like my laptop getting wet! Chac, give the rain to places that need it more for a few days. What about the poor children in the third world countries who need water? What about them?

Sky god rant... I'm sorry. I just want some nicer weather, It's kinda cold and looks too much like rain to go outside...

Emma, i want to go to your house for the movie thing, but I may just be assembling furniture on Sunday. But if I can, I have Howls Moving Castle and The Cat Returns here. Great movies, but I want Castle in the Sky....

Oh, I really need a book to read now. If anyone knows good books in the Post-Apocalyptic Fiction genre, I'd love to know! I LOOOOOVVEEE books that take place after the world has gone ka-blooey. I dont know why, but that always fascinates me!

Well, must be going. Au Revoir!

--Livi♥

No comments: